Available in 36 states, BHHC offers a versatile monoline Commercial Auto product that targets local to long-haul trucks, public auto transportation and many other auto classes, such as non-emergency medical transportation, charter buses and tow trucks.
What You Can Expect
With BHHC’s Commercial Auto product, you will find:
- Extensive product offering
- Fast quote turnaround
- Competitive commissions
- Online rating capabilities
- Direct Bill options featuring continuous renewal billing plan
- Credit Card or EFT payments available
Knowledge, Experience, and Strength
With our A++ (Superior) financial strength rating from A.M. Best (as of January 6, 2022), BHHC maintains its position as a consistent carrier through the commercial auto market’s unpredictable swings. We offer a breadth of classes, unparalleled by other standard commercial auto insurance companies. Whether your business has one vehicle or a large fleet, we possess the knowledge and experience necessary to cater to the uniqueness of your company.
Log in to Agent Portal
Our contracted agents have access to multiple resources within the Agency Portal – all provided in order to make doing business with BHHC as easy as possible.
Through the agent portal, our agents are able to:
- View and print loss runs.
- Access the online rater.
- Access forms library.
- View product and software tutorials and demonstrations.
Manage Your Policy
Log in to Manage Your Policy to access policy information online 24/7. Online, self-services include:
- View policy summary and billing information
- Print policy documents including certificates
- Print ID cards
- Make a payment (if applicable)
- Sign up for recurring payments (if applicable)
Access Client Services
Our Client Services department is a great resource for our agents and policyholders. This team is available 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CT) via phone or email, and can help with:
- Billing and payment questions
- Making a payment
- Online access support
Tel: (877) 680-2442
Email: [email protected]
As of: 11/1/2022